How to burn the backhouse:
- Burn candle within sight and on a flat surface
- Keep away from pets, little ones & combustibles
- Burn on a heat resistant surface
- Before relighting, trim wick 1/4" and remove loose pieces
- Stop burning when only 1/4” of wax remains
- Don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time. It will be tough, but trust us on this one. Enjoy!
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions. Hopefully, we can give you the answer you're looking for!
Q: What ingredients do you use?
A: We use a proprietary blended soy/vegetable wax, phthalate free premium fragrance oil and cotton wick.
Q: Where can I buy your candles?
A: We are selling our candles directly through our online store.
Q: Can I return or exchange my candle?
A: A happy customer is our number one goal. If you're experiencing any issues at all, we want to hear about it, and most importantly, we want to make it right!
Q: Why does my candle look separated from the glass?
A: Due to weather conditions, sometimes a slight slippage from the glass occurs. It is not damaged and will disappear while burning. When the wax dries, depending on the temperature of the room, the wax could pull away from the glass as it cools which creates this effect. However, once the candle is lit, it will go away as the glass heats up.