How to burn the backhouse:
- Burn candle within sight and on a flat surface
- Keep away from pets, little ones & combustibles
- Burn on a heat resistant surface
- Before relighting, trim wick 1/4" and remove loose pieces
- Stop burning when only 1/4” of wax remains
- Don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time. It will be tough, but trust us on this one.
- Enjoy! And show us the spaces you love by tagging #burnthebackhouse on social media.
Below are answers to your frequently asked questions.
Q: Do you offer expedited shipping?
A: Currently, we are not offering expedited shipping.
Q: I want to order multiple items within one order and ship them as gifts to separate addresses; is this possible?
A: No, unfortunately you will have to place one order per address. The system allows only one tracking number per order, so please place separate orders for gifting.
Q: What ingredients do you use?
A: We use a proprietary blended soy/vegetable wax, phthalate-free premium fragrance oil, and cotton wick.
Q: Where can I buy your candles?
A: We exclusively sell our products directly through our online store.
Q: Can I return or exchange my candle?
A: A happy customer is our number one goal. If you're experiencing any issues at all, we want to hear about it, and most importantly, we want to make it right!
Please reach out by sending an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond with a personal email in 24-48 business hours.
Q: Why does my candle look separated from the glass?
A: Due to weather conditions, sometimes a slight slippage from the glass occurs. Your candle is not damaged and this issue will resolve while burning. During the drying process, depending on the room's temperature, the wax can pull away from the glass as it cools, creating this effect. However, once the candle is lit, it will go away as the glass heats up.
Still have questions, Reach out! Email us firstname.lastname@example.org